Monday 16 April 2012

The World is Your Lobster

For those of you not acquainted with my home town of Bristol, I should point out that it is a city port on the banks of the muddy River Avon. Yes, it's not far from the sea, but in reality, the opportunities for finding lobster are few. You could try the Loch Fyne restaurant, but I doubt the lobster's local. So this ceramic lobster pot (the top of the shell comes off and you can put nick-nacks inside) is perhaps not the most appropriate souvenir of a trip to our fair city.

I'm afraid this blog is a little later in the day than usual. Sometimes the lateness is due to the whims of Blogger, which sometimes refuses to publish posts at their scheduled time. Today, I am happy to report the lateness is purely down to incompetence on my part. The said incompetence also accounts for not having sorted out the results of my requests for photos to include on the blog. Thanks to those of you who have sent me photos - they will be appearing soon.

1 comment:

menopausalmusing said...

At first glance I thought this was a ceramic heart or some other body organ. (Should have gone to Specsavers).